Strategic Analysis India Pvt. Ltd. (SAIPL) was established almost two decades ago as a subsidiary of Strategic Analysis Inc. (SAI)–a knowledge-led international consulting firm founded in 1977 providing high-quality decision support to help clients.
SAIPL pursues SAI’s focused vision–empowering clients with a new standard of decision support grounded in an intensive field-oriented business research methodology and executed by seasoned industry professionals. SAIPL has a global presence through its parent and sister companies, and a well-entrenched local presence in India, its South Asian neighbors, the Middle East and Africa through its own offices and its long-term strategic partners
We are committed to delivering accurate, timely, “from the ground up” market data, insights, analysis and recommendations to produce tangible and timely actionable outcomes. At SAI, the aim is to empower clients to strategically differentiate themselves to gain competitive insights and advantages and market leadership.
Over 75% of SAI’s and SAIPL’s business is generated through existing clients, demonstrating extremely high satisfaction levels and our ability to continuously deliver superior decision support.
With 375 full-time employees across our 13 international operations and long-term strategic partners across other key emerging markets, we have the capabilities to satisfy the needs and interests of our clients across all major regions and markets across the globe including South Asia and the MEA regions.
How We Support Clients
We support clients through:
- Customized research and real-time and in-depth information on markets and geographies.
- Executable strategies to gain market leadership, competitive advantages and growth.
- Recommendations to grow their businesses through inorganic and organic strategies.
- Approaches to drive efficiency and productivity through techno-commercial benchmarking analysis and understanding best practices.
- In-depth insights on complex and fragmented markets, identifying opportunities and competitive threats to assist clients to design winning strategies.
- To understand and evaluate competitors’ current and future positions and strategies, to effectively devise a strategically differentiated strategy, and the necessary tactics to counter competitive threats.